Relax with our hospitality...
We have a total of 9 guest rooms, including pure Japanese-style rooms and Japanese-Western style rooms.
We always try to accomodate our guests to offer the most comfortable time during your stay at Tsukasa Ryokan.
We are delighted to welcome you with our best hospitality to make your stay at Furuyu Hot Spring an unforgettable lifelong memory.
■ Equipment and Facilities ■
Humidifier/Air Cleaner, refrigerator, 26" LCD television, in-room safe, complimentary Wi-Fi
■ Amenities ■
Yukata, bath towel, face soap, shower cap, toothbrush, razor (for men), hand soap, cup, cotton swabs
■ In-House Facilities ■
Furuyu free-flowing hot spring (100% natural hot spring), banquet hall, Karaoke facilities (additonal fee required)
- ・Massage (additonal fee required)
- ・Shogi (Japanese chess)
- ・Go (a Japanese board game similar to a cross between Othello and chess)
- ・Playground (additonal fee required)
- ・Golf (additonal fee required)）
- ・Fishing (additonal fee required)
- ・Ceramics (additonal fee required)
- ・Day use of rooms (additonal fee required)
■ Parking ■
Free parking is available
■ Local Sightseeing Information ■
- ・Mitsuse Donguri Mura Theme Park, about 25 minutes away by car
- ・Sasazawa Saho Memorial Hall, about 10 minutes away by car
- ・Furyunosato Exhibition Hall, about 15 minutes away by car
- ・Tosu Premium Outlets, about 40 minutes away by car
- ・Yoshinogari Historical Park, about 40 minutes away by car